Not Quitting ever!

 Hi to all,    What a strange trip it's been.
We have gone from fighting over people being
removed from the list, to people quitting the list.
Well if i was a quitter i would have never collected
meteorites. When i started 30 years ago people said,
"What are you going to do with that crap?"
Well now i know, keep it and LOL . We are a
small group of people, fighting over something
that most people could care less about. What
is up with the lemming mentality? I hope to get
rich off of this type of stupidity one day. I will
not QUIT until they pry my cold fingers off
of my mouse! (or my wife yells at me )
                                                      mark j.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: