Re: NO, NO, NO MR. STROIK

In a message dated 9/14/98 11:09:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
STUARTATK@aol.com writes:

<<
 Ron... don't you DARE leave. The overwhelming majority of people on the List,
 I'm sure, value your information. It IS relevent, and essential for many of
us
 involved in the educational side of astronomy and space science.

 I am pleading with you here to reconsider.

 Stuart

I agree with you 100% Stuart!  I think Ron should stay!  I never said he
should leave OR should stop making NASA posts.  I just suggested that if we
had 4 different lists that the non-meteorite topics could go in the other
list.

But if you go Baalke, please give us the list of the $1/g fresh fall
meteorites that have <3kg of total known weight, please!

Steve Arnold

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: