Personal collection

Hello,

        I think it is a good idea to share some common knowledge
about what is in meteorite collections, be they private or public, major
or minor. This is not the main, but surely one of the reasons catalogs
are being made for. On the other hand I am quite sure that not everyone
on this list would like to have their mailboxes filled with some very
specific data they did not ask for.

        So for this reason I would like to suggest that everyone who is
willing to share his/her list with those who are interested, make a
short statement here with just a pointer to their website (as some have
already done), or, if they do not have a URL, shortly invite the readers
to any other means of communication, be that private email, fax, or
snail mail.

        As far as my own collection is concerned: those who are
interested, please email me privately, and I shall be glad to return a
list of all my meteorites and thin sections by plain text email.

Alex
--
Alexander Seidel        My location on planet Earth
Dankersstrasse 22       N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: