Re: FELL BACK IN THE GOOD OLD '50s

The photos look more like a moldy rotten orange than a meteorite. For
your information, I'm not at the Denver show either.     Brad

-- BEGIN included message

Greetings fellow listees:

I received this unsolicited email this evening. Where do these people get
my email address? I don't know who Roger Kvande is. I visited his site
which conveniently has some Mexican vacation rentals available. I wrote to
ask him if they also fell from space.

Perhaps this is the famous Piltdown meteorite?

Anyway, somebody might be interested in viewing these wacky photos.

Is everyone at the Denver show except for me? Well, hi to anyone who's
still at home.

Geoffrey N.

[Email follows below -- it is very short, and exhibits some "rocky" grammar]

>From: "Roger Kvande"
>Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 20:01:04 -0500
>
>http://members.xoom.com/rockyman/index.html
>
>Pictures are at the above link, it is fist size and fell to
>earth back in the 1950's.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Geoffrey Notkin
Senior Art Director
Stanegate Studios/Aleatoric Art Works, USA
P.O. Box 3,  Hoboken, NJ  07030-0003  USA

Telephone: (201) 435-8888
            Fax:  (201) 435-8886

Email: geoking@intercall.com
            ammonite@aol.com