Re: The Meteorite Catalog (???)

Dave:
The book to which you are referring is called the "Catalogue of Meteorites",
by Graham and Hutchinson?, 1985.  It is out of print, expensive, and
difficult to find.  ARN's Space Rocks CD-Rom is a good alternative, it
contacins the info you need. Or, maybe Bernd Pauli can send you a list....

Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites