Stuff Of Life (was, "H.C. Urey's work")

     Martin wrote:
     >     Hello Robert, Joseph and List,
     >
     > I hope more articles of this nature can be found and posted. I know
     there is at
     > least one other floating around out there, but I have been unable to
     find it.

     Martin, is this the other post that you are looking for:
Subject: Stuff Of Life
Author:  Ronald C Baalke at Gateway
Date:    9/10/98 8:41 AM
     For JPL internal use only.
http://www.newscientist.com/usa/bayarea/stuffoflife.html

                               Stuff of life

                     When astronomers re-created outer
                  space here on Earth they were amazed to
                 find some of the key ingredients of life,
                         and even cell-like bubbles.
                          Gretel Schueller reports
     ---See Attachment---

baalke.txt