Back in the fold

Dear Fellow List Members,
	Well, I am resubscribed. Saw Steve Arnold at a mutual friend's in
Denver and gave him a tickle before he knew who I was. This seamed to
lighten things a tad & no blows or black eyes resulted. If we "get into
it" again, I will suggest a specific day of "debate" with a code word in
the "Subject" box so those uninterested parties can keep an eye out and
their trigger fingers poised on the delete button that day.
	(I know SOME list members ARE interested in these issues and would
definately want to follow such a debate, as they have expressed same to
me - so, perhaps everyone could be served better with such an
arrangement).
	In any case, it is good to be again connected to the list and to read
some of the messages ya'll are sending.
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: