Re: Norton County Witness

Dave & list,
	Oh, yes, I definately agree the "witness" "only" heard the sound and
saw the aftermath - not the bolide, itself. (I should be so lucky!)
	Dave, I did not think your humor was in any way "twisted" - I just
didn't "get it" - terribly literal, I am.
	Loved Bernd's citation regarding the inane feuding by La Paz and
Nininger - what a waste of potential - imagine what they could have
accomplished working in COOPERATION with one another!
	Still, it makes fascinating "history" - I have long promised myself to,
one day, write a book EXCLUSEVELY about meteoritic "lore" and historical
incidences such as this - but that's another story.......
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: