STROMATOLITES! MANY THANKS!

Dear Respondents:

My heartfelt thanks to all who responded to my stromatolite inquiry!!!
You each have lent a valuable contribution to the project and for those
I have not personally contacted yet to thank, or others who still wish
to contribute what they know about the subject, the week is not out!

This is a firm example of the wealth of knowledge that the participants
in our dear list holds.  We are each an integral part of a whole, in
sciences that are expanding in understanding not only arithmetically,
but geometrically.  We should not falter at communicating what we know,
so others can understand to.  Thanks again!
 Best,  Sarah Kennedy        Jensan Scientifics

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: