Offering Nininger, Moore information

Hello All,

I have received several requests for more information about the
Nininger-Lapaz posting I made yesterday. In the interest of providing
this information to all interested parties, to those who request it I
will mail a photocopy of both the Nininger statement from the Published
Papers book, and Dr. Moore's apologetic letter to readers and UNM for
including the statement in the book .

To get a photocopy of these two statements, please send me a
self-addressed stamped envelope. My address is listed in the "How to
Order the CD" section of the Meteors and Meteorites CD site at:
http://www.isu.edu/~martinh

If you have already ordered a CD and would like me to include the
statements with your CD when I send it to you, please email me with your
request.

Also, if you are ordering any meteorite books from the website at the
Meteorite Exchange at:  http://www.meteorite.com/Martin_Horejsi.htm
just request the papers, and they will be included with your book order.

Sincerely,

Martin Horejsi

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: