scientific collections

     Dear Sears,
     I offer next  scientific collections and specimens:

1.Fluorite  collections  of  Former USSR.
2.More than 150 samples of platinum group and rare  minerals  as  polish
  sections.
3.Trilobites of S-Petersburg region (Ordovic period)
4.Synnyrite rock  collection with thickness.

All these  collections  and  minerals  were  prepared  by
high-quality  science  researchers  of   All   Russian   Geological
Institute  and  S-Petersburg   University   and   have   scientific
descriptions. If you'll  be  interested  I  could  send  you  their
descriptions.

Dr.S.K.Simakov
Russ. Geol Res. Inst.
Srednii pr.74,