Micro's

In a message dated 9/30/98 1:55:33 PM Central Europe Daylight Time,
VoyageMag@aol.com writes:

<< Hi Everyone!
                       Does anyone remember the person who was selling
 micromounts on the list the other day? These are the ones that were selling
 for $25.00 or less? I had the web site, but accidently erased it from my
 files.

                                                                     Sincerely
,
                                                     John Walters - Voyage!
 Magazine  >>

John,

  If micro's are what you want,  Check out Walter Branch's site.  He's got
Micro's for excellent prices!   You can reach him at;  Wbranchsb@aol.com.

Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Archives located at: