Re: Agriculture and Meteorites/Whites detectors

In a message dated 4/2/99 10:20:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rmarlin@network-one.com writes:

<< I think metal detector manufacturers (White's, for one) make large machines
 that could possibly detect irons inside of rock piles... >>

Whites makes the TM 808 which is designed for large loads.  They tell me that
it will detect a 20 gallon drum 20ft deep(land).  I am getting this model
next week, I will let you all know of any success I have with it.  Sort of a
consumer report if you will.

George Nicula

PS It retails for $649.95

Archives located at: