Donations of meteorites

Hi List
My many thanks to all in there help in getting some gold basin samples to
museums ,universities and planetariums. Without your help I wouldn't have
been able to get them in so many places !!  It has been very rewarding to
make these donations !!! I now have a collection of nice letters to go with
my collection of ugly rocks !!
I have had a couple of bad recomendations !! Like my donation to Cornell
University, all I asked for was a reciept or letter . So far I havn't even
gotten a chistmas card from them !!! Just a runaround by their dealer ?? Or
my donation to the Natural History Museum in Vienna which I sent VIA
Harard Stehlik. I only recieved a reciept for a fraction of what I sent !!!
 I wonder what happened to the rest of them ???
I just thought you would like to know !!
Happy Huntin
John Blennert

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: