Re: Fw: Meteorite "worth"

MeteorHntr@aol.com writes:

<<
 I have a piece of DaG262 up for auction at Christie's in London on April 15,
 and it is one of 100 lots.  The other 99 lots are basically scientific
 instruments and models.  They have some toy trains and model ships that will
 sell in the area of $100,000.  Are they worth it?  >>

Your kidding, toy trains for 100,000?!  I think we should have federal
regulation on this.  Just think of all the poor kids deprived of trains
because of the greedy train dealers.
 For me, I'll take my chances with the DaG262. Oh just how big is that piece
anyway?

Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Archives located at: