Re: Fw: Meteorite "worth"

>Your kidding, toy trains for 100,000?!  I think we should have federal
>regulation on this.  Just think of all the poor kids deprived of trains
>because of the greedy train dealers.
> For me, I'll take my chances with the DaG262. Oh just how big is that
piece
>anyway?

If trains were an object of scientific value, there would be federal
regulation by now.

But, if the train collectors had congealed an organization to slow the
inflation, prices might have been more reasonable. But I am sure their
inflation has helped many of them, and an old toy model can always be
reproduced! Meteorites cannot be replicated or put "back into production."

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: