RE: Proofread For Accuracy - Please

Dear George,

After reading part of the letter, I found, as a former public affairs type, the letter was hard to follow etc.  I took the liberty to massage part of it a little for clarity of the language and attempted to make it flow better.  Let me know what you think and if you can use my services, give me a shout.

Best Regards,

Lawrence D. Linteau