Re: Fw: Meteorite "worth"

Steve,
	What IS sophmoric is exactly that - the "debate" re "worth" - that is a
VERY different subject from price! One can argue infinately re "worth"
as it is as subjective as  humor or art or any number of very subjective
"tasts." So, to argue about "worth" is, at best, sophmoric.
	 "...from the very dawn of civilization,....gold has been valued many
times that."  NOT true for all cultures - not by a long streach. Even
human LIFE is valued differently in different cultures - and certanly
gold.
	PRICE is an entirely different issue. Indeed, I fully agree, the topic
of price is a very worthy one. I also agree it involves factors far
beyont the actions of one, or even a good many, individual(s).
However, the vast majority of posts in this "string" have primarily
focussed on the very subjective issue of "worth."
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: