New Meteorite!

Hello Everyone,

It is with great pride and joy that I announce the arrival of Earth's
newest "meteorite."  This specimen arrived at 1:11 am on April 2, 1999.
Ordinarily, a new fall is named for the geographical location of the fall but
"Chatham Co." or "Savannah, GA" did not seem appropriate so my wife
and I (the nomenclature committee) decided upon
"Katherine Rebekah Branch!"

Now for the particulars:

Specimen Size:  only 4 lb, 12 ozs (approximately 2200 grams the specimen
arrived earlier than anticipated).  Oddly enough, the specimen appears to
be growing!

Chemical Analysis:  Lots of amino acids, water, and organic compounds.
Very carbonaceous.  It obviously spent a great deal of time in a highly
liquid environment.

Presence of Iron:  Certainly, but does not attract a magnet very well.

Fusion Crust: Appears to be reddish-pink (and quite soft).

Comments:  Appears to periodically emanate a clear liquid and greenish
masses with a somewhat noxious odor (analysis pending).

Well, there you have it.  Not much is known about the specimen at present
but my wife and I plan to study it carefully for an undeterminied and probably
prolonged period of time.

Is this very unique specimen for sale?  Not on your life!  Don't bother
checking my site for this specimen.  In fact, don't bother checking my site
for
any specimens!  I should be getting in some Faucett, Norton County, and
Kendelton in the next couple of days and I will offer these at great prices to
celebrate this new fall!

Thanks for reading.  Enjoy the rest of the week (I know I will).

-Walter Branch
PS:  If you have read this far and are interested, a .jpg image of this rare
specimen can be found at the following URL:

http://members.aol.com/wbranchsb/baby2.jpg
<A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/wbranchsb/baby2.jpg">http://members.aol.com/wbran
chsb/baby2.jpg