Re: New Meteorite!

WBranchsb@aol.com schrieb:

> Hello Everyone,

> It is with great pride and joy that I announce the arrival of Earth's
> newest "meteorite."  This specimen arrived at 1:11 am on April 2,
> 1999. Ordinarily, a new fall is named for the geographical location
> of the fall but "Chatham Co." or "Savannah, GA" did not seem
> appropriate so my wife and I (the nomenclature committee) decided
> upon "Katherine Rebekah Branch!"

Consider yourself CONFETTI-ed! Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peri Craig

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's one of those fireballs that you gotta sink
alot of money into for it to pay for itself later!
Joel Warren

Congratulations on this very unique acquisition. So we got HEDs and a
new "grouplet" -  a KRB (I suppose its "parent" asteroid belongs to the
AMOR group and there must have been a close encounter with EROS :-)

Best wishes to all of you,

Bernd

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: