-----Original Message-----
From: WBranchsb+AEA-aol.com +ADw-WBranchsb+AEA-aol.com+AD4-
To: meteorite-list+AEA-meteoritecentral.com
+ADw-meteorite-list+AEA-meteoritecentral.com+AD4-
Date: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 1:46 PM
Subject: New Meteorite+ACE-

+AD4-Hello Everyone,
+AD4-
+AD4-It is with great pride and joy that I announce the arrival of Earth's
+AD4-newest +ACI-meteorite.+ACI-  This specimen arrived at 1:11 am on April 2, 1999.
+AD4-Ordinarily, a new fall is named for the geographical location of the fall
but
+AD4AIg-Chatham Co.+ACI- or +ACI-Savannah, GA+ACI- did not seem appropriate so my wife
+AD4-and I (the nomenclature committee) decided upon
+AD4AIg-Katherine Rebekah Branch+ACEAIg-
+AD4-
+AD4-Now for the particulars:
+AD4-
+AD4-Specimen Size:  only 4 lb, 12 ozs (approximately 2200 grams the specimen
+AD4-arrived earlier than anticipated).  Oddly enough, the specimen appears to
+AD4-be growing+ACE-
+AD4-
+AD4-Chemical Analysis:  Lots of amino acids, water, and organic compounds.
+AD4-Very carbonaceous.  It obviously spent a great deal of time in a highly
+AD4-liquid environment.
+AD4-
+AD4-Presence of Iron:  Certainly, but does not attract a magnet very well.
+AD4-
+AD4-Fusion Crust: Appears to be reddish-pink (and quite soft).
+AD4-
+AD4-Comments:  Appears to periodically emanate a clear liquid and greenish
+AD4-masses with a somewhat noxious odor (analysis pending).
+AD4-
+AD4-Well, there you have it.  Not much is known about the specimen at present
+AD4-but my wife and I plan to study it carefully for an undeterminied and
probably
+AD4-prolonged period of time.
+AD4-
+AD4-Is this very unique specimen for sale?  Not on your life+ACE-  Don't bother
+AD4-checking my site for this specimen.  In fact, don't bother checking my site
+AD4-for
+AD4-any specimens+ACE-  I should be getting in some Faucett, Norton County, and
+AD4-Kendelton in the next couple of days and I will offer these at great prices
+AD4-celebrate this new fall+ACE-
+AD4-
+AD4-Thanks for reading.  Enjoy the rest of the week (I know I will).
+AD4-
+AD4--Walter Branch
+AD4--------------------------------------------------
+AD4-PS:  If you have read this far and are interested, a .jpg image of this
rare
+AD4-specimen can be found at the following URL:
+AD4-
+AD4-http://members.aol.com/wbranchsb/baby2.jpg
+AD4APA-A
+AD4-HREF+AD0AIg-http://members.aol.com/wbranchsb/baby2.jpg+ACIAPg-http://members.aol.com/wb
ran
+AD4-chsb/baby2.jpg
+AD4APA-/A+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-Archives located at:
+AD4-http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list+AF8-best.html
+AD4-
+AD4-For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
+AD4-http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing+AF8-list.html

Archives located at: