please help

hi, everyone, i am new to the world of meteorites.  i have always wanted to
find a meteorite, (not buy one), for the thrill of it.  if i did find one,
just one, i would display it on my mantle, and then passed on down to
generation after generation.  my question  to all of you is this....  i live
in southern california, anywhere y'all would suggest to hunt for one within
250 miles of l.a.?  thanks for the help.  really would appreciate it.
ernie

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: