Ad: Meteorites For Sell

Hello List,

I recently lost my job, but thought everything was manageable
until I secured another.  However, the Fates wouldn't hear of such and I
now find myself in
a particularly difficult spot.  The medical expenses incurred from our
trying to have a child
and other associated expenses have really taken a toll.  As much as I love
meteorites I had
to make a decision and take responsibility for seeing that my family is
provided for!
I'm going to have to sell some of my "precious" rocks it seems; so, I
thought maybe some of you might
be interested in what I have to sell before I try to auction them off on
ebay.  I'm not trying to make a profit, just
get a fair price, hopefully what I paid for them!

Here is what I have to sell:

- Abee, EH Enstatite, 1.982g partslice

- Gold Basin, L4,  16.53g endcut w/polished face

- Zagami  5 x 5mm frag

- L'Aigle, L6,  .5g partslice (famous historical and scientific fall,
4/26/1803 - extremely difficult to find at any price)

- Haxtun, L/H 4, 2.84g partslice

- Henbury, med. octahedrite (IIIA), 16.45g individual

- El Hammami, H5,  6.42g partslice

- Vyatka (a.k.a. Kaigorod), H4-5,  22.3g partslice w/some crust on one edge
   black matrix makes a great contrast with the metal flakes

- Imilac, pallasite, 6.95g partslice

- Pena Blanca Spring, achondrite (aubrite) Ca-poor, 3.36g partslice

- Rogers, Roosevelt County, NM (not named or classified yet as far as I
know) 14.79g partslice
   (maybe L or even LL)  - greenish colored matrix, highly polished and
just plain beautiful to look at!

- Tuxtuac, LL5 amphoterite, 19.15g partslice

- Hammadah al Hamra 222, L6, 19.92g partslice w/crust on one edge

Well, that's about it - over a third of my collection.  If you would like
anything or know someone
who might, please let me know privately ASAP!  I'm going to try and hold on
to the rest until "good times"
come around again!

Thank you for your time and indulgence!

Best Wishes,