Re: Olefinite (now Ozocerite)

Welcome to the List, Alan!

Usually a well known Listee, by the name of Matt Morgan, answers these
kinds of geo-questions before I can finish plunking out on my keyboard
my reply, but he's probably busy with customers tonight.

The mineral we're talking about here should be spelled,
Ozocerite - Mineral wax in part.  Essentially a naturally occurring
parafin found in coal beds.

If you find a specimen with fusion crust, please let me know ;-)

Bob V.