Re: Nemesis

-----Original Message-----
From: jjswaim <MissionControl@email.msn.com>
To: meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thursday, June 10, 1999 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Missing the point of Nemesis

Connection to meteoritecentral.com failed. No Ip address found from
email.msn.com-207.46.181.26

Say it ain't so.  Not again.  Resending previous message.

|Hello Phil and List,
|
|Phil, you are too kind:-).  (At least in my case.)  I not only missed the
|point, but just blew the 'game point' as well.  (Wimbledon is approaching.)
|
|I not only remember the discovery of Epsilon Centauri a couple of months
|ago, but I asked Ron Baalke if he was going to post it to the list when I
|first heard the news flash. (to which he neither responded nor posted:-)
|
|So what on Earth was I thinking??   I recall reading that the
|current view is that 'Life'
|could not exist on planets in a multiple star system, only in a single star
system.

|I haven't a clue as to what the source on this was.

Since there are numerous intelligent life forms
|subscribed to this list, does anyone know if the latter is true and if so,
|what the criteria were for excluding the possiblity of life on the planets
in a multiple star system?
This would at least validate the mutual exclusivity set-up of the 'argument'
|I posed.
|
|Best Regards,
|Julia

Archives located at: