Enhanced Electronic Trade Opportunity Service

Title: Enhanced Electronic Trade Opportunity Service

Reach a World of New Customers With the Click of a Mouse

Automatically Reach New Customers, Business Partners,

and Suppliers All Over the World With the Click of a Mouse

Go to www.ibnet.com

I B Net is the premier online business-to-business marketplace that brings together buyers and sellers of products and services from over 80 different industries that span more than 200 countries around the world.

The I B Net Exchange Alert service automatically matches thousands of global trade opportunities based on your personal trading profile. Save time by only viewing trade opportunities that meet your business needs. With I B Net Exchange Alert you can also post your trade opportunity instantly to thousands of interested organizations. Only I B Net Exchange Alert lets you track the number of matches, views and inquiries to your trade opportunities.

And, I B Net offers free digital certificates - developed by IBM - for authentication and validation of member companies.

Visit us www.ibnet.com and ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE: DM061099 in the registration section to get our SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER. If you USE THIS OFFER CODE AND SUBSCRIBE BY JULY 15, 1999 you pay only $45 USD (more than 50% off) and can post unlimited buy and sell opportunities for 90 days in I B Net's Exchange Alert Marketplace.

There is simply no other business marketplace in the world - either online or offline - that brings the world to you like I B Net.com.

Click here and go global with www.ibnet.com.

For further information:

E-mail: info@ibnet.com; Telephone: 1-800-785- 0047. For international toll free dial international access code + 800-745-0047 or dial "00" for the AT&T international operator.

500 Fifth Avenue Suite 935 New York, NY 10110 USA

Telephone: 212-398-4666 Fax 212-398-4670

---------- Archives located at: http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html ----------