Re: list policy poll

>>All other discussions really wouldn't fit here.  (I.e.,  UFOs, an
interesting albeit controversial topic, has NO place here.  There are lots
of other forums on the Internet for discussions of this subject--in fact, it
so dominates the mass media that I think we should try to exclude it here
and make clear our editorial guidelines for participation in the discussion
group.)  <<

You might want to try posting UFO related ideas onto the meteor observers
mailing list. They are more receptive towards the absurd.
George Zay

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: