Re: To all "HONEST" NASA scientist

  Hi Ron and list,
   Ron has done an ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE job with the Hale-Bopp site and
photo archive, even some of my photos are there and although my photos won't
win any awards they are still fairly nice. Ron all those photos must have
kept you quite busy the last few years! Thanks for allowing us "regular
folks" to include our pictures. I hope people enjoy them as much as I do.

 P.S.
  I like Nasa!

Regards,
Tom Randall

At 11:58 PM 6/15/99 GMT, you wrote:

>> One of the many things that has caused me to distrust
>>NASA was the fact that NASA never released any (in my
>>opinion) good pictures on Comet Hale-Bopp.
>
>Boy is that an understatement.  I suppose the 5,000+ images of
>Comet-Hale-Bopp on this NASA website don't count?
>
>http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/comet/images.html
>
>A lot of the photos on this site are in the AWESOME category.
>
>> When will we start to see GOOD pictures of Comet/1999
>>H-1 (Lee) which our tax money is paying for?
>
>There's some EXCELLENT photos of Comet C/1999 H1 Lee on this NASA
>website:
>
>http://encke.jpl.nasa.gov/Recent_Images.html
>
>Also, take a look here:
>
>http://encke.jpl.nasa.gov
>
>I guess some people just need to open their eyes.
>
>Ron Baalke

Tom Randall -- trandall@idsi.net
Amateur Radio - KB2SMS
Mt. Beacon Amateur Radio Club / ARRL / 10-10 / QRP-L #1965
Member: AAVSO Solar Division

My Astronomy/Ham radio site: http://www1.mhv.net/~trandall/welcome.html

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: