Re: (meteorobs) Fw: Hge fireball june 13 1999

<< o: <MeteorObs@Charleston.Net>
 Sent: Monday, June 14, 1999 9:14 AM
 Subject: Hge fireball june 13 1999

 >>Did anyone see this huge fireball as we all saw it here in Phila Pa but
 there is no report of it ..... can you tell me anything

Seriously, check the UFO folders on your net for possible reports or look up
your local MUFON and see if anybody reported a "UFO" of sorts at about the
time you saw it. The general public are more into the "X-Files" than into
meteors. If you venture into the "Dark Side" of science and ignore the
baloney, you might find some useful info?
GeoZay

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: