Top Five Eric Smart Quotes

All quotes guaranteed verbatim from the Meteorite Mailing List:

> It's time the "HONEST" scientist at NASA stop thinking
>that the house they work in doesn't smell funny.

>be careful who you trust (use reverse speech to verify)
>you to could have an unexpected (stress related)
>heart attack.

>  I am looking for pictures of Hall-Bopp with all
>the light spectrums,  like the pictures me get from
>the sun.

>  It looks like the only way to get information
>about certain things is to claim a COVERUP.....

> This is the inter-net at it best.

It certainly is!  : )

Well we've all had a laugh (or an argument, or both) over this fascinating
material, so somebody please own up now, okay . . .

The whole Eric Smart thing is just a joke, right?  smartstellar@yahoo.com,
being one of those freebie email addresses and everything.

But at least this nutty debate has had one good outcome: Ron re-posted the
URLs for all those great comet photos, which are well worth a look for
anyone who hasn't seen them yet. And since I poked fun at the "Star
Knowledge of the Indigenous Masters" web site, let me also give praise
where it's due, and such praise is certainly due for the fine collection of
photos on the sites that Ron mentioned in his post from earlier today.

Okay, now I have to get back to my latest cover-up. That would be the sun
crashing into the moon . . . or was it the Earth crashing into the sun?

Geoff N.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: