King Sale #7 plus Ebay Listings

 Dear List,

 Here is the latest update on the King Collection sale:

 Sale Number 7 will take place on Saturday June 19, at noon EDT. As always,
 we are pleased to accept offers by email, fax or telephone. This promises
 to be our most impressive sale so far, as we are presenting some
 exceptional meteorites, including:

 L'Aigle (28 g) formerly of the Museum of Natual History, Paris collection
 Orgueil (~0.3 g)
 Nakhla (11.4 g with crust)
 Nahkla (2.0 g)
 Winona (24.4 g)
 Sylacauga (39.1 g core with crust)
 and others, including Chervatz, Abee, Mocs and Julesburg

 Perhaps the most significant item is our 88.3 g piece of Tierra Blanca.
 With a total known weight of only 860 g (the majority of which is in the
 King Collection), this achondrite winonite is one of the most difficult
 meteorites to obtain. Collectors should please take note that Dr. King's
 large 465 g Tierra Blanca specimen has already been traded to a major
 museum -- where it is likely to remain -- and will not be offered for sale
 by us. Therefore, this 88.3 g piece -- and the other few fragments in King
 Collection -- may be the only Tierra Blanca available on the collectors'
 market for the forseeable future. If our 88.3 g specimen does not meet its
 base price, we will likely cut it down for sale in smaller pieces.

 We still have some copies of Dr. King's autobiography, "Moon Trip,"
 available (http://www.meteoritebroker.com/moontrip.htm), and have added
 some excellent large individuals to our ongoing Allende sale
 (http://www.meteoritebroker.com/allendesale.htm). The Allende sale is
 ongoing, and is independent of the weekly scheduled sales.

 Also, we've put 16 smaller pieces from the King Collection up for sale on
 Ebay, including: Mills, New Mexico (H6 with Huss number H120.67);
 Bishopsville (aubrite); a small Leoville (CV3) fragment; Faucett (H5);
 Plains (H5); Ransom (H4), Hunter (LL5), and several others.

 All the current King Collection/Ebay auctions are listed here:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=meteoritebrok
er
 .com

 And for information about the King Collection Sale Number 7 (including
 photographs), please visit my web site at:

 http://www.meteoritebroker.com

 Thanks for your interest. Sincerely,

 Steve Arnold
 International Meteorite Brokerage