Re: imb

>international meteorite brokerage has a great web site with lots of
>pictures, etc.,but no where does it state how to make offers on the products
>it wishes to offer. does anyone know how to make offers by phone, fax &
>email on the king collection stuff? all info appreciated.

Dear Harlan:

Thank you for the compliments on the I.M.B. site (I am the web master). I'm
answering your enquiry via the List, in case anyone else has had similar
questions.

Sorry you were unable to find information about placing offers. I am
constantly updating the sale pages, since I.M.B. has been offering new
selections of meteorites from the King Collection about once per week, so I
don't have all information available for view at all times. It does make
sense, however, to have the offer-placing information always on view, and I
will be sure to implement that suggestion in future, thanks.

I've had a preliminary preview page up for Sale #7 for the past couple of
days, but as we didn't have a complete price list ready (until today), I
didn't post the information about placing offers.

You can always view the terms of sale here:

http://www.meteoritebroker.com/terms.htm

The contact information for placing offers is on the latest sale page
(which is completely revised with new photos and prices, and which will be
up in the next few minutes). You can view that here:

http://www.meteoritebroker.com/salepage1.htm

Be sure to hit reload.

My apologies for any confusion, and I appreciate your comments.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: