Re: Port Orford, OR - Publication

Hello  Martin, Andy,  and List,

The publication Martin is referring to is an excellent summary of the "Port
Orford" meteorite mystery, written by Roy S. Clarke.  If you write to Clark
at the following address, he will send you a copy for free (assuming he has
any left).

Walter Branch

Mr. Roy S. Clarke
Dept. of Mineral Sciences
Smithsonian Institution
Washington D.C.  20560

> An excellent book was written on the subject by (I believe) Clarke and
>  published by the Smithsonian. However, as usual, I have sold all my copies.
>  I know several people out there on this List has a copy and may be able to
>  answer your specific questions.
>
>  Cheers,
>
>  Martin

Archives located at: