Eric Smart - unsubscribe or be unsubscribed

Hello list,

I never thought I would be saying this, but I think we should inundate Art
Jones with requests to remove Eric Smart from this list.  This kind of
material is pervasive on the net.  Anyone interested can easily find it.
The quality of this list - it's integrity and credibilty - are at stake.
Do we want to attract more of these discussions from people who stumble on
to our list and see this material being discussed here???

Yes.  It's time to get over 'political correctness'.   This is not a
freedom of speech issue.  Agent 99 can spread it on the many other willing
recipient lists.

Best Regards,
Julia
OK, maybe inundating Art is not the best approach.  I'm off to bed.
Somebody do something.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: