Re: Meteorites are just rocks

Well, I'll say one thing for Eric, he does generate much discussion.  This is
really helping me get to know the people on the list better.  No, I am not
taking this out of context.  I know he is somewhat of a nut, but a provacative
one.

I love meteorites too (and not for profit)!!!

Cheers,

Jeffrey Grantham

Tom <trandall@idsi.net> on 06/17/99 07:25:35 PM