mother of all rock piles

Hi everyone,  Just an idea on where to look for meteorites.
First some information about agriculture, expecially root crops.  1. Root
crops, such as sugar beets, are grown in areas which have few natural Earth
rocks. For example Glacial Lake Agassiz, in MN and ND  2. The machinery
which harvests these crops don't know the difference between a tuber and a
rock.  3. At some point in the processing, rocks are seperated from the
tubers.
  My impression is that these rock piles should be meteorite rich.  Enriched
in meteorites, if you will.
  Knowing this, I got permission, through a friend of a friend, to look at
Crystal Sugar's rock pile at Moorhead MN.
They told me that their plant processes the beets from about 900 square
miles.  Quite a big area!  And yes rocks do come out of the plant, through a
conveyer(spelling) belt, at the rate of several every few minutes.   But
here's the problem; because of environmental laws, the particulars I'm not
familiar with, they mix these rocks with the dirt which they wash from the
beets, and haul them to a solid waste dump, about a mile away.  I doubt if
any amout of talk would get them to keep these rocks seperate from the dirt.
It's possible that they might sell these rocks as 'rip-rap', you know, the
rocks they put around bridges and the like, to keep the soil from washing
away, because as you may know Moorhead is in the middle of Glacial Lake
Agassiz, and rocks are scarce.
  Please, don't pester the American Crystal Sugar company in Moorhead or in
Renville.  The later of which, processes the beets differently; they add
roasted limestone rocks to the waste and I'm sure they look like fusion
crusts.  Anyway, this proves that different tuber processing plants handle
their 'waste' differently.  (Nice folks, though)
  I'm giving you this idea because, I can't visit all the plants which might
be interesting, and perhaps if it works for someone, I'd like to hear about
it.  ( I wouldn't turn down a sample either)
  You could try: potato or carrot or onion or ? operations.
  I wouldn't expect to find a hundred pounder, though.
  Another little problem is that farmers outside of lake sediments also grow
sugar beets, on soil developed upon till, kind of rich in Earth rocks.
  Vern