Sale (sorta): Meteorite Knives

For anyone who might be interested:

Many of you know that I use meteorites in the creation of my custom knives.
  I thought I'd let you know that I have finished a couple of more
meteorite themed knives in preparation for the Knifemakers Guild show in
New Orleans (late July).  Take a look at my webpage and let me know what
you think (make sure you hit reload to get the latest page). Feedback is
always appreciated.

Here is the direct link to the new pictures:
http://home.HiWAAY.net/~dfronfld/knives.htm

Dan Fronefield

Handmade Knives by D. Fronefield
"Specializing in meteorites and other exotic materials"
http://hiwaay.net/~dfronfld

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: