Space Rocks II CD-ROM

Fellow Collectors:
           Space Rocks II , We shipped TODAY to all the customers who
prordered and paid in advance  . The company we went with had delays I
could not forsee and so I am late in shipping but they all went out
today and I am sure you will be happy with them . It is my finest work
and I have produced 15 space related Cd's since 1989. The price is still
at the intro price of $34.95 but July 15,1999 the retail price will be
$40.00 In a few days I hope to update my web site with more information
and a sample of the CD there.
I will be off line for 2 to 3 days we are remodling the living area and
all computer will be down.
..................Back Thursday or friday..........Ken Regelman
Astronomical Research Network
206 Bellwood Ave.
Maplewood, MN 55117
http://www.visi.com/~arni