Tsarev offer. Please help!

Dear List,

my Polish friend has offered me the marvelous specimen of Tsarev. This
chondrite (L4 - L5) fell in 1922 and was first found in Astrachanskaja
Oblast of  Russia  in  1972.  According to the Russian Meteorite Commitee,
there were found 69 specimens 1325 kg total weight, most of them are too
large for a private collection. The owner says, that his specimen was found
on Tsarev falling area (8,5 Õ 8,0 km) in 1997.

Earlier I saw individuals,  slices  and  thin-sections  of  Tsarev, no
doubt, it is authentic. The meteorite is a nice, distinctive egg-like
individual. Its dimensions are (cm): 9.0 x 13.0 x 14.5 and weight (kg) -
3.020.  Rusty, lait-brown, dark-brown to black fusion crust covers 100% of
the exterior of this meteorite. Some metal  is  present.  Surface of this
chondrite has some regmaglypts that is covered with fusion crust.  Trace
amounts of evaporite deposit are visible  on  the  exterior.  Shape and
exterior of this meteorite are so pretty (IMHO), it could be a valuable
addition to any serious museum gathering.

Unfortunately, the available to me printed sources and Internet resources
are not quite satisfactory to estimate an average price of such specimen.
Anyway, I doubt that the offered price is reasonable. I think, I need an
advice of the experienced persons of this famous List.

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Alex
azwara@hotmail.com