Re: new category-ads

Thank you Harlan!

Yes, we've been trying to figure out what to do with all
the ads that come in as an "unknown specimen". The easy
thing to do is to just not post them. But then we're taking
a chance of a new find/fall slipping by and continuing to be
used as a paper weight or door stop. :-)

Our next update of the page will be tomorrow by noon Pacific time.

Best regards to all,

Paul and Jim

At 11:46 AM 3/17/99 PST, you wrote:
>checkout the new ad category of"unknown specimens" at meteorite.com.
>there are some very interesting things here. i'm sure you could get get
>a really good deal on some diabase and slag iron chunx.

  Paul Harris   paul@meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin     jimmypaul@earthlink.net
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
  P.O. Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number    (310) 378-2663

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: