Corrections to Catalogue

I have replied directly to Bill, suggesting that he sends all corrections
to me.

Then it occurred to me that I should circulate you all, but then it
occurred to me that I might be snowed under, but here goes anyway.

With cautious optimsim, I am hoping to deliver the Catalogue to the
publishers, Cambridge Univ. Press by the end of March.

So, if you have any changes/updates that you think I ought to incorporate,
please get in touch with me pronto.

I will need good reasons for the changes, but i will try and put in as much
as i can.

Monica

-----------
Dr Monica M. Grady

Head, Division of Petrology and Meteoritics
Curator, Meteorite Collection

Department of Mineralogy
The Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road