Re: Planetary Rings around Earth

Now that I have totally confused everyone by not being clear yet again, let
me make a short summation.

They do not know if Asteroid 3753 is a chip off the moon or from farther
out.  At this point it could be either one.  If it is from farther out and,
due to many perturbations on it's way here, had been slowed to the point of
dropping in at the Roche Limit, then it would lend credence to the
'planetary rings around Earth'  theory.  I favor the latter.  Sorry to be in
such a hurry as to not make myself clear.  Apologies to all.

Best,
Julia

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: