Re: Search meteorites in desert

Hi All

The top ten reasons to hunt meteorites in the desert as opposed to anartica
!

10) you can get a tan at the same time !!!

9) You don't have to wear gollashes (sp?) !!

8) You don't have to deice your sunglasses !!

7) It's closer to the nearest pizza restaurant !!

6) There's a lower probability of being eaten by a lost polar bear !!

5) You don't have to break the icecycles off your nose hairs !!!

4) You don't have to wear mittens !!

3) It much easier to relieve yourself without freezing your ------- off !!!

2) There's a less chance of falling throught the ice !!

1) your lips don't freeze to your finds !!

I hope I didn't miss any reasons ,but I probably did
Happy Huntin
John Blennert
----------
> From: STUARTATK@aol.com
> To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
> Subject: Re: Search meteorites in desert
> Date: Monday, March 22, 1999 11:19 AM
>
> << Anyone elso on the list know of ANYWHERE it is "easy" to find
>  meteorites? (if so, LET'S GO!)
>  	Best wishes, Michael >>
>

> Well, those dust plains on Mars *still* look **very** promising to me...
rich
> and easy pickings there! :-) Maybe we should start planning our own List
> sample return mission as Mr Goldin seems determined to throw more money
at the
> space station instead of sending people to Mars..?
>
> Stu

> Archives located at:
> http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
> For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: