Re: AD: New Meteorite Booklet

Ron, Al, and any others on the list "in the same boat":
	I was able to hold my toungue on the first one - but now, I feel I must
speak up.
	Your issue is understandable. However, there is no need, whatsoever, to
PUBLICLY address it via this newsletter. Frank has always been one of
the very most significant contributers to this list and to publicly air
this is completely inapropriate, unnessessary and rude both to Frank and
to the hundreds of us this does not concern.
	He asked that those interested contact him directly. Please do so.
	Respectfully, Michael Blood

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: