Re: chondrites (& Carbonaceous Chondrites)

Thank you to David, John, Eric, the amazingly prolific writer Michael, John
S., Bernd, and Steve for the WEALTH of information supplied to me on
Carbonaceous Chondrites! Also to Gabriel for his question (which elicited
still more useful information!) on Carbonaceous vs. "other" chondrites!
I feel my brain pulsing cheerfully with all this new information to digest!

Thanks Again!
(And to Dave Freeman for supplying me with a Carbonaceous Chrindite to get
me going!)
Peri Shumard-Craig

David Weir wrote:

> Hello Peri & Balogh,
> Any good text on meteorites should adequately explain the differences
> between the various chondrite groups. Try "Rocks From Space" by Norton.
> You can get some comparative info on the following webpages:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/~dweir/glossary.htm
>
> David

> Archives located at:
> http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html