Re: Meteorite Posting

Jumapalo@aol.com writes;

<< > Sorry list, but I think you must read this. It`s the typicall comment
from an
 > arrogant warpig with peanutsize brain and large muzzle!!! >>

Dear Mike Tucker,

Actually, we DONT have to read this.  This was a personal note to YOU.  If I
see you post any more personal letters to the list I will request the powers
that be to REMOVE YOU permantly from the list.  Please keep your personal
dealing OFF THE LIST.

I am sorry to have to write this but I feel we have to speak up when our list
is threatened. If behavior like this continues we will all be looking for
another list.

Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Archives located at: