Remove Address from Mailing List

Hi, Gang: I am enjoying all the meteorite and tektite discussions (although
honestly I don't enjoy political exchanges in this forum, and name-calling
isn't very nice, guys) but at present am overwhelmed with e-messages from
this and other lists!  I'd like to have my name removed from this list until
mid May when I'll give you my new e-mail address at the University of North
Dakota.  (I've accepted a PR/science-writing position with the Space Studies
Dept. at UND.  NASA is funding a 3-year grant; my mailing address will still
be here in Vermont for those who correspond since it's homebase and I'll be
shuttling back and forth.)  Also, I will still be working on THE TEKTITE
REPORT, but apologize for the long delay with it.  Life is crazy!  Join you
again in May sometime.  Also, I'll let you know about the Mars program I'm
producing/hosting for public radio--will have some info on Mars meteorites
and would like to interview one or two key collectors!  Thanks!  Keep
looking up! --Lou Varricchio

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: