Re: FXXXX OFF OR DIE.....

STOP STOP STOP!!!!

I talked to the Owner of Benchmark.  He is looking into this.  He hired
a firm to "list" him in targeted "newsletters" on a commission basis and
was not aware that Replay.com is doing what they are doing....  (Which
apparently is circumventing mail filters).  If you are interested
Remailer at replay(remailer@replay.com) is a valid address  but I
believe that it is an Email harvester.  Every one of you replying to the

 So remember that we have young viewers ( as I was recently reminded)
Stop this language.  Pretend we are adults and lets even stop this
insanity.    Benchmark has an email address--  I suggest if you must
protest-- write him , I don't recall his name but he seemed sincerely
sorry for the disruption.

MEANWHILE  exercise restraint, enjoy the fact that Art's mail filters
have worked so well...I only recall three SPAms that made it thru this
whole past year....  Lets get back to the business of meteorites, eah?

Regards,
Elton "Postal" Jones

Roman wrote:

> XXXX OFF YOU XXXXXX XXXXXX......