Dimmitt, FRESH Allendes

Ill order a few kilos of Dimmitts myself if you guys want to sell them
so cheap.  Everyone is starting to sound like other people we know on
this list  with the "I had's" and "I sold x for X amount in the past"
etc. I saw an old ad for Holbrooks from Wards where you could be 4 kilos
of small stones for $100. Those were the days.
Well for anyone interested in something better, I just bought a kilo of
Allendes yesterday and picked out the best pieces, the majority are
under 5 grams 90 to 99 % fresh fusion crusted stones. They ARE NOT cheap
but still very reasonable. If you want Allendes, get them now as they
are almost missing from dealers lists right now!
Mike

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: