Ureilite?

Dear Konstantin Kopylov!
Are you selling your new find?
Does it have metal flakes ?
Was it hard to cut ? (then maybe Ureilite)
Is it very weathered?
Thank you for your prompt attention and co-operation.
If  you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email or
call.
Best Greetings ! Erich + Sylvia
 Erich H. Haiderer , (in M.business since 1977)
E-Mail:meteorites@compuserve.com
  P.O.Box 320; A-1191 Vienna,Austria
  Phone:++43 1-368 1888 or ++43 676-388-1888
  Fax International:++49-8992185175
or ++43-3681880 or:++43-676 3881889
    All Guarantees , of course !
Be free to contact us if you have any further question.
Message text written by INTERNET:meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
>Hello List,
This stone I have found in sand opencast last Monday. It is my first
stone meteorite.Looks like chondrite. It contains graphite inclusions
and have no chondrules.
A question: What type of the meteorites have graphite inclusions? Any
comments welcome.
Sorry for transmitted pictures (I have not own web site) and dont worry
about viruses. May be some fossils inside the stone :-)

Thank you,
Konstantin Kopylov<

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: